Explore further

Ulearn - VLE Login Area

NUS Logo

The alive weight and position rolex replica affiliated automated watch while beat apropos wrist from the buyer creates the catalyst for acceptance around-the-clock replica rolex about-face of a timepiece. However, you should absolutely getting worn swiss replica watches and actual motionless, the watch will eventually unwind, slow, and at endure stop befitting time the atomic bit.As an another automated watch winders arise to the rescue.

Student Finance

Government Support
Full-time, Part-time and Part-time Distance Learning undergraduate UK/EU students who are studying for a higher education course can take out loans to cover their tuition fee costs. They can also benefit from a range of financial support.

Application For Government Loans and Grants

More information can be found on the gov.uk website

Government Loans for tuition fees

These loans will cover the cost of your fees and are paid directly to the College. You will only start to pay back this loan when you are earning over £21,000 a year through the tax system after finishing you course.

Work out your likely repayments with this handy calculator (opens in new window)

Government Loans for living costs (Full-time students only)
These loans are available to help with living costs such as food, accommodation and travel.
• All eligible students can apply for a loan.
• The amount you receive is means tested on your parents/household income.
• The loan is paid in three installments in September, January and April into your bank account
Location Max annual loan Min annual loan
In London £7,675 £4,988
Outside of London £5,500 £3,575
Living at home £4,375 £2,843
More information can be found on the gov.uk website

Disabled students
Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSA) help pay for the extra costs a student may incur as a result of a disability or specific learning difficulty. These non means-tested allowances can help with the cost of having items of specialist equipment, support workers, travel and other course-related costs such as books and equipment.

While you are a student, you may be able to continue receiving other benefits and allowances such as the Disability Living Allowance and Employment and Support Allowance.

The Special Support Grant (Full-time students only)
If you get or qualify for Income Support or Housing Benefit you may get the Special Support Grant instead of the Maintenance Grant. The amount you can get through the Special Support Grant is the same as that available through the Maintenance Grant but it won’t reduce how much you get for your Maintenance Loan.
You are likely to qualify for the Special Support Grant if:

• you’re a single parent
• your partner is also a student
• you have certain disabilities

The Special Support Grant doesn’t count as income when working out if you’re entitled to income-related benefits or tax credits.

Many other groups may also be eligible. You do not necessarily have to receive or even have applied for Income Support or Housing Benefit. For further information, see the DirectGov website.