- Links to Other Websites
- Apply for NUS Card
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business(Business Management)
EDEXCEL is one of the leading examining and awarding body in UK and throughout the world. BTEC Higher National Diplomas provide greater depth and specialisation than BTEC Higher National Certificate qualifications. The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business(Business Management) provides suitable work experience so that learners can apply their knowledge and practical skills in the workplace during their study. The qualification prepares learners for employment in the sector and is suitable for those who have already decided that they wish to enter this area of work.
you will normally need to have at least one of the following:
- a BTEC National Certificate or Diploma in an appropriate area
- an AVCE/GNVQ in an appropriate vocational area
- a GCE A Level profile which demonstrates strong performance in a relevant subject or an adequate performance in more than one GCE subject. This profile is likely to be supported by GCSE grades at level A-C
- other related Level 3 qualifications
- an Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution
- mature students with related work experience
Applicants whose first language is not English, or who have not studied the final two years of school in English, must demonstrate their English Language proficiency equals to IELTS 5.5 with minimum of 5.0 band being awarded in individual sections.
This qualification consists of a minimum of 240 credits, with mandatory and optional units.
Level 4 Units
Level 5 Units
Each unit is internally assessed using written assignments, work-based assignments, practical assessment, portfolio development and presentations and are graded by lecturers. Grades awarded are Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The BTEC qualification supports Continuing Professional Development (CPD), as well as enabling sideways progression to Bachelorâ€™s degrees, such as BSc, BBA or BA in the UK, Canada, USA and Australia.
September, January, April